,

,

3.21.2015

True Life: I Am Elliot Stabler's Wife

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. *DUN DUN*


Okay, what is it about Elliot Stabler that gets the heart racing? Is it his how sexual his voice sounds when he interrogates perps? Maybe it's the fact that he looks sharp as a tack in his suit and tie. Or maybe, HE IS JUST SUCH A BABE. Do I really need a reason? The other day, as I binge watched SVU, I watched a re-run of an episode where some jack-o-lantern did a number on Elliot's chest and face. I'm like, HELLLLLO, I don't care how crazy you are.. you don't just go around damaging beautiful. It was like a bullet straight to the heart. Obviously I absolutely love SVU, but has it really been the same without Detective Stabler? His last episode made me feel like my heart was being ripped from my chest, stomped on and then left to be fed to the wolves. Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic. I was upset about it though. And you're lying if you say you weren't.

My favorite line is when the people being questioned are like, "Do you have kids detective?" I'm like, "OH HOW ORIGINAL YOU DONT THINK HE JUST GOT ASKED THAT TWO EPISODES AGO? YES HE HAS KIDS LOOK AT HIM, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO REPRODUCE!!!?" And yes, I am watching a SVU marathon right now. I'm glad you asked.


xoxo

Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment