,

,

3.18.2015

Blondetourage


Hi! So, I'm new to this whole blog world. I'm not sure if I will really gather a "following" of people. Honestly, I'm really not that interesting. I'd say I'm just your textbook blonde broad, who needs to get my roots touched up every 2 months.. All while trying to adjust to this "real world" bullshit. I'm not too sure what will come of this, but it's worth a shot! Here are some useless facts about myself that I feel are the foundation for my being. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I love flowers, except for mums. I hate mums. I will eat any potato product. I love a good mom and pop coffee shop that serves a delicious and instagramable latte. I love the snow until I'm sick of the cold and then I hate the snow. I love the summer, until I'm sick of the heat and then I hate the summer. I'm more of the sweater weather type. You know, the kind that eats all of the fatty foods, but late night pins to my workout board a zillion different workouts I'll probably never do (one day, right?). My spirit animals are as follow: Lauren Conrad x Sofia Vergara x Cruella Deville. And there you have it. That just about sums it up. Until another time, friends. 

xoxo
Blondie 

No comments:

Post a Comment